Advertisement

my boyfriend and i living our best lives (a date)

my boyfriend and i living our best lives (a date) AYO
check out foreo here: (thank you to them for sponsoring!)

photographer maiya:
@maiyabuck.photo


MY INSTAGRAM FILTER PRESETS:


follow my socials (or else)
instagram: @avreyovard
twitter: @avreyovard
snap: @avreyovard
pinterest: @avreyovard

business/manager contact
spiza@stayuncmmn.com

about me! how conceited!
age: 17
birthday: may 16th, 2002
camera: canon eos 70d / canon g7x
editing: final cut pro x

if you would like to translate this video into whatever language you know to help out the deaf/hard of hearing or non-english speakers, click here:

- ave

avrey,ovard,avrey ovard,avrey elle ovard,avrey ovard boyfriend,boyfriend,boyfriend tag,my boyfriend and i living our best lives (a date),grwm,get ready with me,get ready with me for a date,date,teen,vlog,thrifting,photoshoot,bf,avrey ovard makeup,vlogging,couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments