Advertisement

My Diwali vlog. How to celebrate Diwali in the utmost happiness? A festive day in my life!

My Diwali vlog. How to celebrate Diwali in the utmost happiness? A festive day in my life! Diwali is the festival of light, life, and happiness. This is the festival of peace and prosperity. On this day I worshipped Lord Ganesha, Maa Laxmi, and Maa Saraswati. These are gods of good vibes, wisdom, and money!

It was raining form the last 3 days. And I was very sad! I was thinking I wouldn't be able to celebrate Diwali this time but suddenly a miracle happened. In the nick of time rain stopped. At the very last moment, we decorated our house. Set the fairy lights, made rangoli, lighten up diyas, exact 200 Diya we lighted up. And we finally got ready and done the puja and burst a few crackers. And yeah this is how our Diwali went!
Hope you enjoyed

Diwali,Diwali vlog,Indian festival vlog,my diwali vlog,a day in my life,festive day,indian festival,soothing and relaxing video,healing video,sejal kumar,girl and the word,liziqi,motivational vlog,mostly sane,ranchi vlog,jharkhand vlog,giridih vlog,my happinezz,how to live happy,how to live in abundance,diwali and chhat vlog,that boho girl,indian vlogger,indian vlogger soumali,indian girl vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments