Advertisement

Pick a Card - Will The Person I’m Thinking Of Propose? How Will They Ask Me To Marry Them? + A Song

Pick a Card - Will The Person I’m Thinking Of Propose? How Will They Ask Me To Marry Them? + A Song Hi Friends!! ❤️

Thank you for joining me and spending time to watch my channel. I appreciate you sooo much! 😚

Don’t Forget To Subscribe, Visit my Community Page and my Instagram! 😬πŸ₯°

This is a Timeless Pick a Card Reading for the Collective. It’s was a topic suggested by the subscriber named (RR KK)

We will be asking - Will The Person I’m Thinking Of Propose To Me? How Will They Ask Me To Marry Them? + A SongπŸ₯°

This is a Love, Soulmates & Twin Flame Reading ❤️ and you have 3 Icon Choices to choose from below. I have chosen a Song to go with each pile. Each pile will be using cards from The Rider Waite Tarot, The Healing With The Fairies Oracle, The Messenger Oracle and The Romance Angels Oracle. My Icon choices will also have a little quote or message to go along with it. πŸ˜‡❤️

Hope you like the reading today. If you like my videos give me a thumbs up πŸ‘ and don’t forget to SHARE & SUBSCRIBE! πŸ’œ Once We Reach 4000 Subscribers I’ll be doing a Free Card Pull Live Reading For You ❤️❤️❤️


Timestamps............................................................

1. Pink Card 4:00
2. Blue Card 13:45
3. White Card 23:15



Exclusive Videos Available Here!! Join My Patreon For $5 Donation and See More Videos!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

To order a Reading head on over to my Etsy Store ❤️


If you like my content and would like to support my channels growth then consider a donation by clicking the link below πŸ’—

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€


If you would like a personal reading I am open to anything just e-mail me! 🧑

Amandarosetarot@hotmail.com
πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ
$25 (5-6 Questions Card Reading approximately 20 - 30 minutes)
$5 Donation(1 Question Yes/No quickie Reading 5-10 minutes)

Follow me on Instagram/Facebook @amandarosetarot

Them?

Post a Comment

0 Comments