Advertisement

ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2019 50+ TEEN GIFT GUIDE IDEAS

ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2019 50+ TEEN GIFT GUIDE IDEAS the perfect Christmas wishlist and gift guide 2019 for teens! In this video I tell you guys over 50 Christmas gift ideas in a teen gift guide. This video has a good variety of gifts that would be perfect for anyone during Christmas and the holidays! Don't forget to let me know in the comments if you want more videos like this :). I hope you enjoy this video as much as I had fun filming and editing it! Xx

jewelry website:
jewelry account:


my socials :
☆ instagram ☆
jewelry account:
☆ twitter ☆

☆ if you are a brand that would like to contact me ☆ :
alexischenrice@gmail.com

☆ ftc disclaimer ☆ : this video is not sponsored and all opinions are honest and my own :)

☆ ricecakes sub count ☆ : 143k

christmas wish list 2019,xmas wishlist 2019,christmas gift ideas 2019,gift guide for teen girls 2019,christmas wish list gift guide,christmas gift guide 2019,50+ gift ideas christmas,100+ gift ideas christmas,my christmas wishlist,what i got for christmas 2019,what i got for xmas 2019,xmas wishlist gift guide 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments