Advertisement

Airtight (John Morton's Alibi Version)

Airtight (John Morton's Alibi Version) Airtight (John Morton's Alibi Version)

"Airtight" is sort of unofficially (officially) the second single off of Lemon Pitch's debut "Flat Black Sea," this live version was recorded November 18th, 2019 Anno Domini at Sun Tiki Studios with the help of Mister Ian Smith

Make it quick
‘Cause this silence is making me sick
And the world could collapse with One Click
With this One Weird Trick-
“Forensic Psychologists Hate Him”
And you’re poised
To move up and give up all your toys
But the Boys, all the boys, oh the Boys
Have been making their Noise
And a lot of them sound like the Sisters

Got a Whole Lot of reasons that nothing seems right
Spent a whole week in the middle of the Night
My eyes might be pleading
Your Argument’s hardly Airtight

I’ve got Iron E’s
Adamantium Hips
Manic Panic Hair
Candy Lipstick Lips

And your Nice
Ness is thin as the Late April Ice
We collapse on the banks of the Nights
And the One-Sided Fights
I’m kissing the mat again

Got a Boatload of reasons that nothing feels good
Did everything that you said that I should
Ended up eating your last breadcrumb trail through the woods
It felt good

‘Cause I’ve got Iron E’s
Adamantium hips
Manic Panic Hair
Candy Lipstick Lips

I’ve got Iron E’s
Heavy Metal U’s
The kind that look like V’s
Like a Hesher dude’s
Got a Whole lot of reasons that nothing feels right
Spent a whole week in the middle of my life
Begging and pleading for one thing to turn out alright
One Time
But I’m not Airtight

Version)

Post a Comment

0 Comments