Advertisement

Watch me edit (simple) Edgy AMV on Alight Motion [Phone]

Watch me edit (simple) Edgy AMV on Alight Motion [Phone] Just watch me edit..nothing special ^ω^
this is simple ver for edgy amv 30m edit
my real edit would take 5 hours+++

✓My Weapon ⚔
→Kinemaster
→Alight Motion
→PowerDirector

Alight Motion :


Follow my ig:
@_krizz.edit_

cc:frdknz


Watch me edit,
Watch me edit alight motion,
Alight motion,
Alight motion amv,
Alight motion cc,
Alight motion preset,

📄TAG: #alightmotion #shortamv
#amv #alightmotion2019 #luckypatcher
#Genius #kakeguruiamv #demonslayeramv #amvedits #alightmotionedit #alightmotionpreset #alightmotioncc #alightmotiontutorial #watchmeedit #watchmeeditalightmotion
#smartking #sc4ley #axgnz #frdknz #animeamv #alightmotiontutorial #aamvedit #svptutorial #aetutorial #aeamv #svpamv #alightmotionhowto #alightmotionproapk
#kinemasteramv #cutecutproamv

[Phone]

Post a Comment

0 Comments