Advertisement

ASMR Meditation for Calming Down | with Stress & Anger Management (Binaural)

ASMR Meditation for Calming Down | with Stress & Anger Management (Binaural) #ASMR #meditation #sleep
Hello beautiful,

Welcome to this ASMR meditation for calming down. You may listen to this message to relax and sleep, or when you are in particular need of calming down! There are plenty of techniques in here to help relax you. I also go some way to help you apply these calming down techniques to deal with stress and anger.
Enjoy my whispered meditation alongside the ASMR triggers of hand movements, finger fluttering, and face/camera touching. There is also some lovely ambient music in the background which then lulls you to sleep.

Music:
Almost in F - Tranquillity by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Many thanks to my Patrons: Bryce, Mike, Rebecca, Albert!

Join me and support the channel:

Amazon Wish List :

www.patreon.com/perceptionasmr

www.paypal.me/olivia5484/

www.twitter.com/perceptionasmr

www.sleepfrequency.com/profile/perceptionasmr

Custom videos (including ASMR, guided meditations, or psychological guidance counselling) are accepted, I will charge a nominal fee based on type of video and video length. Email me at perceptionasmr@outlook.com OR join tier 3 on Patreon.

Love,
Perception ASMR
xox
_____________________________________________________________

ASMR videos are created to help people relax. Some studies now show that people who experience 'the tingles' (tingly feeling beginning at your scalp or anywhere on the skin, like pleasant goosebumps) generally feel more calm and relaxed when listening/watching. I find that ASMR can help you concentrate (i,e, for studying), relax, and sleep.
I have an MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology, and I intend to use what i have learned during my degrees to promote mindfulness, meditation, and positive mental health. I hope you enjoy my content.

My YouTube Playlists:

Psychotherapy:
Hypnosis:
RPs:

tingle,perception,asmr,relax,relaxing,sleep,whisper,soft,talking,British,English,female,girl,binaural,personal,attention,whispering,ASMR,UK,meditation,hypnosis,help,relieve,stress,calm,calming,down,anger,management,angry,relieving,hand,movements,ear,to,ambient,music,hypnotising,breath,breathe,technique,techniques,yoga,style,breathing,centre,center,grounding,tongue,click,clicking,clicks,fluttering,meditate,mindfulness,mindful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments