Advertisement

How Does He|She Feel About You? Pick a Card

How Does He|She Feel About You? Pick a Card **Note: this video provides speculative and general information for entertainment purposes only. Please rely on your own self-determination in deciding how this reading resonates for you.**


This is a tarot reading titled 'How Does He/She Feel About You? Pick a Card'; a pick a card reading about how he or she feels about you, and your love situation. I tap into his/her current energies to gauge the love, to find out how they feel about you, and their true feelings! If this reading resonates, please LIKE 👍 and COMMENT below! For more videos, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel!


🌻 If you would like to DONATE to this channel for tarot readings you have viewed including How Does He/She Feel About You? Pick a Card, please send via PAYPAL using the button on my website. Any contribution is much appreciated!


🌻 If you would like a PERSONAL READING after viewing How Does He/She Feel About You? Pick a Card, please visit my WEBSITE for more information. PAYPAL invoicing is an option for payment.


🌻 In the alternative, for a personal reading, please visit my page on FIVERR.


1 - 0:00

2 - 15:50

© 2019 by New Oracle Tarot 2019


#pickacardlove #tarotreading #pickacard2019

pick a card,pick a card reading,how does he feel about me,how does she feel about me,how do they feel about me pick a card,how does she feel about me?,pick a card how does he feel about you,pick a card reading love,pick a card love reading,how does he feel,how do they feel pick a card,love pick a card,how does she feel about you?,how does he feel about you?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments