Advertisement

my COAT CLOSET 2019 tour (for really cold winters)

my COAT CLOSET 2019 tour (for really cold winters) I live in Canada.... I feel like that's probably enough said but I'll go on. My coats are mostly super warm coats for our freezing cold winters here up north. Enjoy my 2019 coat closet tour and let me know which one is your fav!

Instagram:

Music by Eric Reprid - June Blues -

COATS:

1. Mackage leather jacket (similar) -

2. Aritzia Babaton leather trench-

3. Allison New York bomber -

4. lululemon jacket -

5. Zara puffer (no longer available)-

6. Storets fuzzy jacket -

7. Tularosa teddy coat - //

8. Storets teddy coat -

9. Storets puff sleeve coat -

10. Suistudio long camel coat -

11. Suistudio off white coat (similar) -

12. Tibi floor length coat (similar-ish) -

13. NAKD checked coat -

14. Suistudio houndstooth coat (similar) - //

15. The Fifth Label grey coat -

16. Sosken coat -

17. L’Academie plaid trench -

18. Sosken houndstooth coat -

winter style,cold weather outfits,winter wardrobe essentials,coat closet,closet tour 2019,closet tour,coat closet makeover,coat closet organization,2019 closet tour,winter coats 2019,winter coat haul,winter coats for women,teddy coat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments