Advertisement

my normal school morning routine :)

my normal school morning routine :) Go to or text ‘pippinjardine’ to 500 500 and you can get 3 months of Audible for just $6.95 a month!
☆insta-







DISCOUNTS!

↠Coconut Bowls- or use code PIPPIN10

↠Your SuperFoods discount-

CODE- youngandvegan

↠Rawnice colorful superfoods discount- youngandvegan15

↠10% off VEGETARYN vegan shirt order- use the code YOUNGANDVEGAN

↠Four Sigmatic- or use the code youngandvegan



FAQ'S:

How old am I? -17

Where do I live- California

Editing Software- Final Cut Pro X



Business Inquires- pippinjardine@gmail.com



WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING? (NOT MY HOME ADDRESS!!)

✢18596 Lomita Ave, Sonoma, CA, 95476



Music- Epidemic Sound



Note- some links may be affiliated but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting me!

what I eat,morning routine,school morning routine,my normal morning routine,normal school morning routine,my real school morning routine,high school,morning routine high school,vegan,what I eat in a day vegan,pippin jardine,mindful morning routine,vegan breakfast,my morning routine as a high school student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments