Advertisement

SMOOTHIE AND WORKOUT TIPS!! 😍🥑🏋️‍♀️ | Get Fit With Carol | #1

SMOOTHIE AND WORKOUT TIPS!! 😍🥑🏋️‍♀️ | Get Fit With Carol | #1 Hi guys! I have worked out for almost 2 years with a break in between but this time it's for good! I figured I should start a channel to document my progress, give tips and maybe create a community of support.❤️
I take no suplements since I have Lupus... I try to get in as much natural protein as I can.
I am not a certified personal trainer and my tips are based on personal experience.
I filmed with my phone and plan on getting a camera for christmas! If you like the video, give me a thumbs up to let me know you want more videos like this.

Follow me on Instagram for updates and more fitness related content!
My Instagram: carolina_cmj

work out,workout,fitness,weightloss,girl,upperbody,upperbodyday,legday,smoothie,newyoutuber,healthy,gains,transformation,get fit,christmasfitness,getfitwithcarol,lifting,weightlifting,weights,gymshark,nike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments