Advertisement

Week in a Life of a Medical Student (4th Year at UCL)

Week in a Life of a Medical Student (4th Year at UCL) Hey guys, so in today's video I wanted to take you along with me to see what I get up to during a typical week as a 4th year medical student. This week I'm on the last bit of my respiratory rotation so that involves some bedside teaching, seminars and practicing clinical skills. I hope you guys the enjoy the video!

Follow me at:


If you wanted to find out more about my medical school,


Music
Artifical intelligence- Night time stroll
DJ Quads- It's Near
Joakim Kraud- Canals
Noodlepapi- Pavement (instrumental)

medical school,medical student,med student,a week in the life of a medical student,alphie,ucl medical school,day in the life,ucl,4th year medical student,a typical day of a medical student,medical school life,med student vlog,college week in a life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments