Advertisement

All FUTURE Possibilities For Eri’s REWIND QUIRK! - My Hero Academia Theory (Spoilers)

All FUTURE Possibilities For Eri’s REWIND QUIRK! - My Hero Academia Theory (Spoilers) What is Eri's future with rewind? My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 13 and 14 saw Eri being saved by our heroes. But after the battle, many questions still remain, what is Eri's quirk? How does Eri's Rewind work exactly? Today we explore the method and madness behind Eri's Rewind Quirk, and discuss how Eri actually rewinds living DNA! We also look at the psychology of Eri and Kai Chisaki's relationship, and all the future possibilities for Eri chan and her blessed quirk. Will Eri be able to control rewind? Can she heal others at will? Can she even fast forward people?

What will Eri do in the future!? Let me know in the comments below!

Like My Hero Academia content? Let me know what Boku no Hero Academia theories and videos you'd like to see next by commenting below, and subscribing!

Turtle Quirk's Theory:



Other My Hero Academia Videos:

Why Didn't They SAVE Eri?

Eri Philosophy:

My Hero Academia Ch. 257:

Sir Nighteye's Test:

Monoma Copies Eri Theory:

Dabi Is Dying:

Dabi Theory:





MUSIC:

HOME - Still Life
HOME - Dusk
Stage 3 theme from Touhou 15: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom





SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTA:
TWITTER: @MyHeroTruth


The use of media materials featured on this channel is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education. If any copyright owner believes that a specific upload does not meet the criteria for fair use, please contact us via direct message to request removal.

#MyHeroAcademia #MyHeroAcademiaEri #EriQuirk

my hero academia,truth hero,my hero academia season 4,my hero academia eri uses her quirk,my hero academia eri rewind,eri rewind quirk,eris quirk explained,eri quirk theory,my hero academia eri theory,eris quirk awakens,my hero academia eri,my hero academia eri quirk,my hero academia eri future,eri rewinds deku,my hero academia eri explained,eris rewind quirk explained,my hero academia eri and deku,mha eri,eri and overhaul,my hero academia eri anime,eri,

Post a Comment

0 Comments