Advertisement

Crochet Chunky Ribbed Cowl - Beginner Friendly

Crochet Chunky Ribbed Cowl - Beginner Friendly Thought I would end 2019 with another FAST, Beginner Friendly & Easy Crochet Project! The Ribbed Chunky Cowl! This was shared in our FB Group and it was another HIT! Thank you Emily H for sharing your directions.

You guys will LOVE how fast these work up! Perfect for those last minute gifts!

Here's the matching Beanie -

As always I appreciate you all watching my videos. If you have any questions at all please ask. Below are links to the materials I use & suggest (amazon affiliate)

ENJOY!!!!

Materials used/suggested

Yarn:
Lion Brand Thick & Quick Fisherman -
Lion Brand Thick & Quick Oxford Grey -

Hooks:
Clover Amour N/P 10.0 mm -
Clover Amour Set Thicker yarn Hook Set

Yarn Needles -
Toggle Wood Buttons:
Stitch Markers -

Blog Post:
FB Group:


Follow me on Social Media -

Facebook Page:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

crochet cowl,beginner friendly project,easy crochet cowl,chunky cowl,chunky crochet cowl,yvonne metz,lion brand yarns,lion brand thick & quick,crochet project,

Post a Comment

0 Comments