Advertisement

I CHANGED my Fortnite Keybinds and THIS happened...

I CHANGED my Fortnite Keybinds and THIS happened... I CHANGED my Fortnite Keybinds and THIS happened...
★Click here to SUBSCRIBE:

★Hit LIKE if you enjoy the video!

★ Leave your thoughts in the comments



Song: S-X - Always Wrong


I have finally changed my Fortnite key binds. After 2 years of playing Fortnite on PC I have finally made big changes to the binds I use. I previously used the scroll wheel to change weapon and various other keys to edit, reset etc.

Changing my key binds was hard, but I had to learn and remember to press the right keys / buttons. Now I can edit faster, swap weapon and play better. Since changing my key binds I feel I have improved massively as a player... I'm cracked!



Have I improved? Let us know in the comments.



Liam Social Media





Snapchat = liamtwiin



Jake Social Media





Snapchat = jaaketwiin



★check out these other videos ★



• Watching Fortnite videos with 0 views (Underrated Fortnite YouTubers)!:



• I Hosted a Fortnite Fashion Show - Best Skin & Emote (Winner = VBucks)
:


•I spent $10,000 on Fortnite Skins!:



(Family Friendly, PG & No Swearing!)

twiinsane,liamtwiin,jaketwiin,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite gameplay,fortnite montage,fortnite box fights,fortnite box fights montage,fortnite 1 vs 1,fortnite 1v1 montage,fortnite key binds,fortnite new key binds,fortnite pro key binds,fortnite pro binds,fortnite binds,fortnite battle royale binds,fortnite battle royale 1 vs 1,fortnite battle royale box fights,mongraal box fights,clix box fights,box fights on fortnite,fortnite best key binds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments