Advertisement

LEAKED VALENTINE ACCESSORY, TRADING, PETS and NEW YEARS UPDATE! ||Roblox Royale High TEA and LEAKS

LEAKED VALENTINE ACCESSORY, TRADING, PETS and NEW YEARS UPDATE! ||Roblox Royale High TEA and LEAKS I can't believe all this TEA and all these LEAKS! Launce sad that TRADING is a top priority, pets will come, and the New Years accessories will probably come back! On top of all of that, we have a beautiful leaked Valentine bag that I hope will be added in-game! ♡ Don't forget to subscribe if you are enjoying the videos! And like and comment down below if you want more videos like this!♡

Join my Roblox group:
AND BUY MY OUTFIT LINE!

SECRETS, HACKS, & GLITCHES!


TEA videos!


SOCIAL
Twitter:
Discord Group (only if you are 13+):
Follow me on Roblox:
Join my Roblox group:

♡Featured channels♡
Not Zoey's channel:
Kristie's channel:

*CREDITS*
Outro:

Tysm for the love and support guys! I can't believe that we hit 45k! Before I know it I will have 50k, tysm Royales. Keep being a #earlyroyale and one of my Royales in general! I Love You all so much! 💕 You guys make me wanna post videos and make good content. ❤️

If you got to the end of the video and the description comment #alwaysroyale #rhteaspill

LEAKS

Post a Comment

0 Comments