Advertisement

Making Of Latenight (Devil Artemis Outro) + Bonus Beat

Making Of Latenight (Devil Artemis Outro) + Bonus Beat This One Is For All The Fans Showing Love, Wanted To Break Down This Beat For Y'all. Also Included A Bonus Beat At The End Its A Pikkon's Theme Remix

You Can Hear Latenight Now On All Streaming Services On My Beattape


Make Smash That Like & Subscribe Button
Follow Me On IG/Twitter @ProducedByMelv

For All Business Inquires You Can Contact Me At
producedbymelv@gmail.com

Also Wanted Y'all To Hear This New Project I Produced For A New Artist By The Name Of Hell'z Own


*This Is For My Promotional Purposes Only, It May Not Be Used Without My Consent Or Proper Leasing Agreement*

Devil Artemis,Latenight,I Want You,Making Of Latenight,Making Of Devil Artemis Outro,Outro,Produced By Melv,Pikkon,Perfect Cell,DBZ,Dragonball Z,Anime,Anime Music,Instrumental,Boom Bap,Trap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments