Advertisement

Snowing pretty good now in Big Bear Lake, CA. December 30, 2019. What the Heck YO!!!!

Snowing pretty good now in Big Bear Lake, CA. December 30, 2019. What the Heck YO!!!! CASH APP username: $NikkolasA

Venmo username: Nikkolas-Amstadter

Please help me continue making these videos. I truly love doing this. If anyone would like to donate or contribute to my cause, then please send check or money to the address below. I'll keep records and prove all the money goes towards the car and gas. I really need the help guys. Much love and respect.

Nikkolas Amstadter
P.O. Box 340
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

Big Bear Weather and More,big bear weather and more,Big Bear Snow,Snow in Big Bear Lake,San Bernardino National Forest,Highway 18,Highway 38,Big Bear Blvd,Bear Valley,Big Bear City,Snow Drive,Snow Play,Winter SoCal Snow in SoCal,Winter 2019/2020,Nikkolas Amstadter,snow,weather,sleet,Moonridge,2019,December,

Post a Comment

0 Comments