Advertisement

The Chronicles Of A Flight Attendant| Heading to the city of Brotherly Love

The Chronicles Of A Flight Attendant| Heading to the city of Brotherly Love After starting my 4 day reserve block, I was awarded a 3 day trip that I aggressively bidded for. I was very happy to get this trip because I am chasing the T.A.F.B (time away from base}. On this vlog, I am heading to Philadelphia, the city of Brotherly love. I will be the "E" flight attendant throughout this trip. With such a beautiful 3 day trip, I had to make the most out of every layover. My layover is going to be approximately 21 hours. With all that time on my hands, what's a girl to do?!🀷🏿‍♀️

Follow Me:
IG: Nextloveher
FB: Deann Ford

Donations are greatly appreciated, but not necessary. The reserve life is so disrespectful!! Thank you in advanceπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏ




**DISCLAIMER** THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE MY OWN. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY FRONTIER.

Philadelphia,the city of brotherly love,PHL,DEN,Flight attendant vlog,flight attendant lifestyle,flight attendant life,deann ford,black flight attendants,flight attendant vlogger,flight attendant vlog,flight attendant videos,flight attendant,FA,F9,Frontier airlines flight attendant,flight attendant training,black flight attendants usa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments