Advertisement

The day Oliver Kahn saved all the penalties taken by children in a charity match | Oh My Goal

The day Oliver Kahn saved all the penalties taken by children in a charity match | Oh My Goal Oliver Kahn played a penalty shootout for charity some years ago. What Oliver Kahn did during the shootout was unbelievable. Oliver Kahn's competitiveness never went away!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oliver kahn,football penalty kicks,oliver kahn penalty,oliver kahn charity penalty shootout,oliver kahn charity,oliver kahn interview,oliver kahn saves,oliver kahn skills,football,futbol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments