Advertisement

Ts Madison chronicles returns 8pm 1|7|2020

Ts Madison chronicles returns 8pm 1|7|2020 Alright Na!!! Have y’all missed me????? Well Bish my Internet Presence Returns TONITE at 8pm!!! With an all new “Ts MADISON Chronicles” this one is my Holiday edition 😂😂 you’re gonna love the different dynamics of the video because it’s full of many emotions! As you all know i been offline not just for the holidays but also because I’m facing watching my grandfather battle with sickness and my mother not taking it well.... so i took a lil time to be with family for the holidays and was offline! But it’s 2020 now and I’m giving you guys ONLY QUALITY content as my brand continues to grow! @heisolivertwixt is my digital content creation Team and we are doin more to give the #MaddieMobb what they need in VISUAL QUALITY! That I’m sure you are goin to enjoy!
So run over to #Youtube and subscribe to my channel (Youtube.com/TsMadisonHinton) click the 🔔 and stay ON TOP of all the Fun! Also #thequeenssupremecourt #beyondthenench #crackingthecoldcases #Bishletsdish and a whole lot more is on its way so hold on to your seats cause we riding hard in 2020👩🏽‍⚖️‼️
Patreon members you guys get all the good shit! So join too! (Patreon.com/TsMadisonHinton)
See y’all tonite at 8pm 💋
#TsMadison

1/7/2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments