Advertisement

Accepting CHANGE

Accepting CHANGE Thank you Audible for sponsoring this video! Start listening with a 30-day Audible trial. Choose 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals absolutely free. Visit or text BUBZ to 500 500


Nobody likes change. It’s uncomfortable because the unknown is scary but you cannot grow without it. Just trying to accept and embrace it by having faith in tomorrow. Keeping busy and working on improving not just my mindset but my surroundings too. I’m really grateful for the past 3 weeks even though it was tiring, I had never felt so peaceful and empowered.


Music by HOAX - Grow -

Love your friend, Bubz xo





Hi, I'm Lindy! Welcome to the Bubz family. I am a beauty, lifestyle and mommy vlogger. We make daily vlogs we call daily doses of happiness! Join us as we navigate this journey we call life and keep up with our crazy little family adventures. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so we can continue to put a smile on your face. Do make new friends with fellow Bubscribers. I promise you they are the sweetest bunch ever! If you enjoyed today’s vlog, don’t forget to give it a LIKE.

Disclaimer: So sorry but it looks like Youtube has still got my comment section disabled. Bear with me, guys!



Subscribe to my Vlog channel for daily doses of HAPPINESS!


Subscribe to my Beauty Channel here:






Connect with me:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TIM'S INSTAGRAM:


SHOP MY BOOK:
KINDLE VERSION:
SHOP MY LIPSTICKS:
SHOP my Soul Happy Phone Cover here:
Shop my Soul Happy Apple Watch band here:

accepting change,embracing change,change,bubzvlogz,lindy tsang,daily life,daily vlogs,daily doses of happiness,life,uk vlogger,vlog,isaac ng,ayla ng,inspirational,everyday,bubzbeauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments