Advertisement

Calling God

Calling God he does not answer the phone God does not answer the phone on his own stage of his number his old scented number his number was 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 which was his phone number his phone number used to be a phone number now it is it still is a phone number because it's God's phone number and he never picked up the phone he he might be dizzy or whatever okay there might know not be dizzy I mean he's busy he might be busy with some things like his littleAngels he might be like the thing that everything would be and calling this number he does not answer you guys should try this phone number it will be the last phone number if you guys know God's new phone number God has a new phone number but he still has his old one I think he still has his old one everybody's been talking about God since this time everybody's been talkin about God and Jesus Jesus is the same thing as God cuz God God and Jesus is the same name as God so it really is God has more things to do today he has more things for his like his angels he has his angels and he does things with them with them and when they have more things to worry about than God God will actually call you on his new phone number and you can get his phone number as long as you know it's God you have to be careful who you're calling because you will not know who you're calling cuz you got to be careful and you guys got to be careful who you calling so I do not know why I called this number I called this number and nothing did not have happened nothing did not happen and it really did not happen so God didn't actually call us so I actually call called him and when I called him like it saysto an external operator now you can complete album calls using a credit card or collect billing to call your mobile carrier or any other phone numbers and us or Canada Anna's valid for 4 p paint pens press 1 nowthat's what it says all around here when I called God's phone number has to be one of the phone numbers you guys can call this phone number even though it doesn't work you guys can still call it if you guys want to watch this video you guys took the comment below and see what this video is because you guys are been calling what this number is so you guys already know that this is God's phone number so the God God's phone number so God has his own phone number he has his old phone number and his new phone numberAsh's new phone number and he continues to do things more phone numbers more things more fun for him he might be having more time for his community so that's why I just wanted to tell you guys how God was Jesus 🙏😇

Calling

Post a Comment

0 Comments