Poop is sitting in our digestive track. Causing sickness/Cancer. Stop the illness before it begins. Give your body a fighting chance. I think that cancer cancer is caused by a lot of the things that we eat and the chemicals that we put on the outside of our bodies. Such as sunscreen. All of these things seep in.
Website.....JenniSpeaksVolumes
Facebook....Jenni Speaks Volumes
Please visit these sites to learn more about my health awareness campaigns.
Please leave comments about your experience down below. Leave comments about how healthy living has helped you. Eating vegan or vegetarian, changing your diet plan, meditation, or any other alternative lifestyle that has helped you to heal yourself.❤💕
Leave comments below about how you have been able to heal yourself by building a healthy immune system. You can also leave comments about your hair growth, nail growth, and weight lose journeys.
Disclaimer: These are ALV Videos, encouraging ways to be healthy. I am not a Doctor. Everything enclosed in these videos are from my own experiences (things that I have personally done). I can not/will not tell anyone what to do with their body, but I would like to encourage everyone to live a happy healthier life. Exercise, meditate, lose weight if needed, and get motivated to live a longer happier life. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY :-)😊
I would also like to thank a few people who have inspired me to start these videos. Trey Rodgers, UnwinewithTashaK, Starrkesha, Wendy Williams, Dr. Axe, Dr. Sebi, Les Brown, Tyler Perry, Will Smith, Steve Harvey, and the list goes on. Thank you all for your motivational and inspirational videos.

0 Comments