Advertisement

DO NOT Play With This Toy Before Sleep... (but I did anyway)

DO NOT Play With This Toy Before Sleep... (but I did anyway) This is supposed to be my playhouse, but instead this is Mr. Hopp's Playhouse. I'm trying to go to sleep, my night light sucks, and my toy came to life. This is the nightmare version of Toy Story 4. Hope you enjoy this playthrough.
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

Get the game here:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

creepy game,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,horror game,start survey,creepy experience,home alone,alone,scary,start survey game,scary game,indie games,indie game,weird game,invasive game,anxiety test,survey,lets play,gameplay,full playthrough,walkthrough,do not take,do not download,2020,file,game,living toys,toys alive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments