Advertisement

Moving in NYC Vlog Part 1: apartment hunting, packing, surviving

Moving in NYC Vlog Part 1: apartment hunting, packing, surviving For a total of $80 off plus free shipping, go to and click 'Get Started'
Thank you to Green Chef for sponsoring this video!

WOWIE, hi guys, this past month has been a little bit of a mess but happy to share this process with you all. I have made other moving videos in the past of kind of the process of how it usually works, so click below to watch those for more info:




✰ MY SOCIAL MEDIA ✰
✽ IG:
✽ Depop:
✽ Twitter:
✽ Spotify:

✰ DISCOUNT CODES ✰

❣ GLOSSIER LINK: Get get 10% off your first order and free shipping on any order over $30: www.glossier.com/reps/wearilive

❣ CLASS PASS -Let’s get fit together!! Get your first month free (45 credits):

❣ AIRBNB: $40 off your first stay

❣ Ursa Major:

❣ Oh Seven Days:

❣ Vitruvi: Get 20% off Vitruvi with code "VITRUVIXJENNY" here:

❣ Audible: Get your first month free and 1 free book by going to www.audible.com/wearilive or text WEARILIVE to 500-500

❣ $10 OFF Unbound Babes Purchase:



◎ MY EQUIPMENT ◎
Sony a7 with kit Lens
Rode Lightweight Microphone

◎ WEAR I LIVE ◎
Hi I’m Jenny! Come and stay for fashion, vegan food, travel, routines and hauls! I’m working towards a more sustainable lifestyle from wonderful NYC. I thrift the majority of my clothes in my haul videos and the makeup I use is cruelty free.

➼ MORE VIDEOS ➼
MORNING ROUTINE IN PARADISE:

HUGE $17 GOODWILL BINS THRIFT HAUL:

MY NEW YORK CITY APARTMENT TOUR:

WHAT’S IN MY SCHOOL BAG / COLLEGE IN NYC:

MY TATTOOS:

MUSIC: From artlist.io

Love,

Jenny

moving vlog,new york,apartment tour,nyc apartment hunt,nyc apartment tour,new york city,first apartment,a day in my life,pack with me,empty apartment tour,nyc apartment hunting,apartment hunting nyc,moving into my new nyc apartment | vlog,moving vlog college,moving vlog 2020,moving after a breakup,moving vlog house,apartment tour 2020,new york city tour,how to move to nyc,living in nyc,nyc moving process,moving in your 20s,wear i live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments