Advertisement

Rounds That Vitality WOULDN'T Win WITHOUT ZywOo

Rounds That Vitality WOULDN'T Win WITHOUT ZywOo COOL SKINS FOR EVERYONE (18+ ONLY): (UP TO 15% DEPOSIT BONUS)
A compilation of rounds where ZywOo went huge and saved the round - rounds, that Vitality in my opinion wouldn't win if they didn't have ZywOo. I didn't include 1vX clutches, that's not what I was looking for for this video. Clips I included are plays where Vitality were in a disadvantage and ZywOo made it work. I made the same video about s1mple some time ago and I thought it would be interesting if I did it for ZywOo aswell. I hope you will like it! #zywoo #carry #bestplayer #twitch #teamvitality #vitality

Social Media:



Footage credit to:








Outro Song:
[Electro Pop] Versio - Feel It (ft. Nar)


ENJOY!

snipe2dietv,snipe2die,s2dtv,s2d,carry,zywoo,best of zywoo,vitality,mathieu herbaut,insane plays,pro plays,best plays,ace,clutch,skill,disadvantage,pistol plays,awp plays,one taps,vac shots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments