Advertisement

SKETCHBOOK TOUR (^ω^)

SKETCHBOOK TOUR (^ω^) hiiiiii(ᗒᗨᗕ) GUYS,!

i found my old sketchbook from summer 2017 ! its full of anime drawings that i did during the summer and after school. that as one of the best times of my life! I was just drawing for fun back then and that is why there isn't any fundamental studies and practice etc. Now that i am starting to take my drawing seriously!

THANKYOU FOR OVER 200 SUBS ! :)

hope you enjoy the video :)

check out Arteza products here:

I hope you enjoy/ed the video!

SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN ME ON THIS JOURNEY?⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃

NEW VIDEO EACH WEEK,

LINKS ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡:


sketchbook tour,sketchbook,tour,acrylic paint,acrylics,arteza acrylic paint,acrylic,acrylic portrait,painting portrait tutorial,how to paint,paint,painting,portrait study,art,artist,beginner acrylic painting,draw,drawing,paint study,paint with me,art style,how to fill a sketchbook,sketchbook ideas,how to draw,art school portfolio,portfolio,illustration,artwork,canson mixed media sketchbook,completed canson mixed media sketchbook,copic markers,anime drawings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments