Advertisement

Sonic the Hedgehog FILM REVIEW - A GOOD VIDEO GAME MOVIE?

Sonic the Hedgehog FILM REVIEW - A GOOD VIDEO GAME MOVIE? For my second unscripted film review, I’m gonna be taking a look at the new Paramount Pictures film “Sonic the Hedgehog.” Based on the venerable video game franchise that has been around since 1991, this movie has been received a great deal of hype, for good and bad reasons. The first trailer’s release caused a heavily negative reaction, thanks in no small part to Sonic’s overly-humanoid, creepy design in the film, causing the film to be delayed from its planned November 2019 release date and pushed back by three months. The second trailer received a more positive reaction for Sonic’s much-improved design, along with the general tone-change that made the film feel more Sonic-esque than the first trailer. Now that the film has finally released, did the team overcome the production troubles to make a solid film? Yes, I think they did!

Rating: Good

If you guys want to check out my first 150 written album reviews that I made before coming to YouTube, check them out at my blog here:


Also, completely unrelated, but I also like to write poetry, and I’d really appreciate if you could check it out. Here’s the link to my blog:


Also ALSO, if you guys enjoy video games, I do Let's Plays with my brother over on my other channel, Freedom Fighters Gaming. Go check it out if you'd like:


What should I review next?

Album,Music,Album Review,Music Review,Sonic the Hedgehog,Video Games,Video Game,Sonic the Hedgehog Movie,Film Review,Movie Review,Good Film,Good Movie,Miles “Tails” Prower,Tails,Knuckles the Echidna,Knuckles,Shadow,Shadow the Hedgehog,Dr. Robotnik,Eggman,Genesis,Mega Drive,Sega,Dreamcast,32X,Saturn,James Marsden,Ben Schwartz,Jim Carrey,Wiz Khalifa,Lil Yachty,Ty Dolla $ign,Sueco the Child,Speed Me Up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments