Hi, little Bunn's! In this video, I show a marriage, firstly, with the cutest little Tama that accepted my boy, earlier today. I also show you six of my Tamagotchi's, which are all Toddlers currently! I had a busy Tama day today! This is part 1!
My Amazon Wishlist:
Anything gifted to me will be announced in my video.
We also have Discord:
I hope this video was fun & you enjoyed my commentary!
If you liked this video, please make sure to hit like & also sub and hit that cute little bell icon, so you don't miss any of my future uploads - or announcements.
CONTEST:
To enter the contest to win a like-new, Purple Tamagotchi Friends, all you need to do is like this video plus hit subscribe! At 100 Subscribers I will be putting all of your names into a name generator, during a live stream, to announce the winner. This contest is open to Adults only (18+)
Background Art in this Video:
Love you all so much,
Bunnie!

0 Comments