One of the most exciting things from the Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion trailer was the reveal of two brand new Regis. This was a monumental new addition to the franchise, and has many people excitedly wondering how they fit in with Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas. Well, today I am going to explain this to you, as I have a theory that I believe will shed some light on what the role of these new Pokemon will be, what they represent, and how things might play out for them in the expansion itself! Consider supporting the channel on Patreon!
Support the channel by purchasing my music!
iTunes:
Google Play:
Spotify:
Subscribe for more!
Check out my Pokemon Podcast!
Pick up some HoopsandHipHop merch!
Thanks to David G Burns for creating my intro and Chespin Jr 98 for creating my channel branding. Check them out!
Music credit:
Footage credit:
Follow Me!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
#PokemonSwordShieldEX #PokemonTheory #NewPokemon

0 Comments