Advertisement

what does my MOM think of me?? + leaving the USA again....

what does my MOM think of me?? + leaving the USA again.... This is a very personal video.
I haven't seen my family in two years.
Hope you enjoy



❤️ BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER ❤️


IROIRO Hair dye discount code: VXR:


Spoken Word Youtube channel:

SUBSCRIBE......................► ⭐ ⭐

SUPPORT MY CHANNEL
Patreon.............................►
Donate.............................................►

FOLLOW ME ON
Facebook..........................►
Instagram........................................►
Twitter............................................................►


#victoriarose #goinghome #montrealcanada

victoria x rave,tattoo girl,victoria rose,torierobot,what does my mom think of me,what does my family think of me,showing you my mom for the first time,going home after years,homecoming after traveling,what its like to go home after traveling,travel female youtuber,solo female travel girl,showing you where I grew up,mental health and traveling,being depressed while traveling,moving to montreal canada,leaving the usa to go to canada,why I am moving to canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments