Advertisement

Why you should have *BOTH* a Help To Buy ISA *AND* a Lifetime ISA ...

Why you should have *BOTH* a Help To Buy ISA *AND* a Lifetime ISA ... Are you saving up to buy a house in the UK and wondering whether the Help To Buy ISA and/or the Lifetime ISA (LISA) are for you? In this video, I share why you're better off having BOTH, and using the government bonus from your LISA towards your first property. I discuss interest rates, house prices, the uk market (brexit), compound interest, and more. Enjoy!

The LISA I have:
How to understand the Lifetime ISA:
More info on LISAs:

MY ADULTING PLAYLIST


MY LAW OF ATTRACTION PLAYLIST


(I am not a financial advisor)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Other useful links:

1) My Yoni Wellness & Yoni Steaming Instagram:
2) My Yoni Wellness & Yoni Steaming website:
3) Complete Guide To DIY Yoni Steaming (incl. video + audio):
4) Affordable Yoni Steaming Chair for DIY Yoni steams (from Amazon):
5) Yoni Egg 101 guide:
6) My 'Law Of Attraction Chic' instagram page:
7) My Press-on DIY Nails (from amazon):
8) The glue I use for my press-on nails (from amazon):

* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products linked in the description box, I make a small commission. It does not change the price in any way, however, it enables me making more content on my channel. I am not paid or asked to use these links.

h2b isa,h2b isa explained,help to buy,help to buy isa vs lifetime isa,help to buy isa martin lewis,help to buy london,help to buy scheme,help to buy isa this morning,help to buy equity loan explained,help to buy isa pros and cons,lifetime isa explained,lifetime isa uk,lifetime isa or help to buy,how to buy a house uk first time,property uk,buying a house uk mortgage,how to save for a house uk,house buying tips uk,how to save for a mortgage uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments