Advertisement

BEST DINNER EVER | SMOKED RIBS, CHICKEN, CROCKPOT MAC AND CHEESE | COOK WITH US | JESSICA O'DONOHUE

BEST DINNER EVER | SMOKED RIBS, CHICKEN, CROCKPOT MAC AND CHEESE | COOK WITH US | JESSICA O'DONOHUE Welcome back to another weekend vlog of the BEST dinner ever! Bunk and I are smoking some ribs, chicken, and making crock pot Mac and cheese, green beans and cornbread! Y'all its a good one and I can't wait for you to see it! Grab you something to drink and come cook with us!!

Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe:
8oz cooked elbow noodles
1 can evaporated milk
1 stick of butter
3 eggs beaten
2 cups of shredded cheese ( I also add cubes of Velveeta)
Salt and Pepper to taste
cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours

Smoked Ribs Rub:
Tablespoons:
8 brown sugar
3 paprika
1 garlic powder
1 black pepper
1 seasoned salt
1 salt
1 Chili powder

1/2 teaspoon:
Cinnamon
Sage
Cumin
Cayenne

Spritz with apple juice and apple cider vinegar


Follow Me:
Instagram: jlodonohue
Facebook: Jessica O'Donohue

GET YOUR FREE 5 PIECE SET OF MRS. MEYERS CLEANING PRODUCTS HERE:

Amazon Store:
My latest Video:
Most Popular Video:
Get To Know Us:

DAWN SPRAY:
Pink cleaning gloves:
Silicone Baking Mat:
Electric Kettle:
Garlic Press:
Best Exfoliating Face Wash:
Favorite Makeup Brush Set:
Favorite Designer Dupe Sunglasses:
________________________________________________________
#whatsfordinner #cookwithme #vlog #jessicaodonohue #weekendvlog #dinnerideas #cookwithus #crockpotrecipes #crockpotmacandcheese #smokedribs

Hi there! Welcome to my channel! If you are new around here, my name is Jessica and I am so happy you stopped by! My husband and I live in North Carolina with our fur pup, named Daisy. I love all things home décor, style, cooking, and more! I have a passion for uplifting others and I think laughter is the best cosmetic! If you are wondering who the heck is Bunkey? It's mine and my husbands nick name that we have called each other for years! I hope you will stick around and subscribe so we can become friends!

For business inquires, please email jlodonohue@gmail.com


I use MagicLinks for all my ready-to-shop product links. Check it out here:

what's for dinner,whats for dinner 2020,dinner ideas,easy recipes,best crockpot Mac and cheese,Mac and cheese recipe,smoked ribs recipe,smoked chicken recipe,crockpot Mac and cheese,crockpot recipes,slow cooker recipes,Jessica Odonohue,jen chapin,Mandy in the making,cook with us,family recipes,southern cooking,whats for dinner spring 2020,family dinner ideas,recipes,easy weeknight meals,recipe ideas,weekend grilling,vlog,couples vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments