Advertisement

how do i deal with anxiety???

how do i deal with anxiety??? hi! i wanna start trying out these kinds of videos, so let me know what you think! big picture is that anxiety is trash, and i use God, my secular experience with mental health, and my Christian background to deal with anxiety. if you have questions please hit me up!

Sources I Used: toy example -
Instrumental Prod. by Eric Godlow:

☠️Follow Me!
❤️Instagram : @ohsobrkn

☠️Listen to My Music!!!
❤️Soundcloud:
❤️Spotify:

anxiety,how to deal with anxiety on your own,christian anxiety relief,christian anxiety,best anxiety advice,coping with anxiety,anxiety help video,christian advice,god and anxiety healing,christian advice on anxiety,christian help for depression and anxiety,ohsobrkn,music,ohsobrkn pineapple pizza,ohsobrkn big boys dont cry,50 years,

Post a Comment

0 Comments