Advertisement

“I don’t have anything to hide!” Security tried to stop entry but fails

“I don’t have anything to hide!” Security tried to stop entry but fails San Diego City Hall
Watch my video that went viral

Check out my second channel

If you appreciate what I do and would like to help me continue, your donations are greatly appreciated and I’m always mindful of where those funds need to go, thank you.

Patreon

GoFundMe

PayPal


SJVT merch


Amazon merch


I'm on Instagram as sanjoaquinvalleytransparency. Install the app to follow my photos and videos.

i dont,have,anything,to,hide,security,tried,sjvt,photography,failed,cameras,videography,technology,high tech,zoom lens,wide angle,educational video,learned something,availability,Today,tonight,2020,san joaquin valley transparency,stop,entry,royalty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments