Advertisement

Rainbow Six Siege - Why Terrorist Hunt Is IMPORTANT?

Rainbow Six Siege - Why Terrorist Hunt Is IMPORTANT? Hey folks, finally I made up my mind on YouTube. I will upload videos now and then on Siege(cuz I primarily play it). Firstly though, terribly sorry for the background sound. I don't have a proper mic yet(can't afford smh).

Here is the first video on why I play loads of T-Hunts before going on ranked. Also, if you get bored from watching some random weirdo playing T-Hunt, keep watching it cuz why not.

Please do leave a comment if you thought the video makes sense and don't forget to share and subscribe. UwU

rainbow six siege,r6,ubisoft,thunt,terrorist hunt,t hunt,practice,siege practice,why terrorist hunt,why thunt,why t hunt,games,siege,rainbow six,tips,important,callouts,warmup,warm up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments