Advertisement

Sewing a sturdy and structured Mini NCW wallet with NO interfacing

Sewing a sturdy and structured Mini NCW wallet with NO interfacing Check out my version of this wallet with NO interfacing!!!! So much faster to cut out and sew together! No ironing the interfacing! I’m so happy it worked out. Somehow I cut off the intro but you won’t miss too much. The things I changed in the pattern are a lot actually. I used a thick vinyl for the exterior and waterproof canvas for the rest of the wallet. The zipper pocket does not have lining pieces in it. The card slot piece is completely different than the pattern. I give my measurements for that in the video.

The pattern is by Emmaline Bags

The vinyl is from Walmart

The waterproof canvas is from www.fabricwholesaledirect.com

Zipper is from My Handmade Space on Etsy.com

Small pieces of decovil heavy were purchased from gotinterfacing.com.

interfacing

Post a Comment

0 Comments