Advertisement

Unnecessarily Fancy Custom Walnut Tool Holders for Chisels, Spokeshaves, Router Plane, and Scrapers

Unnecessarily Fancy Custom Walnut Tool Holders for Chisels, Spokeshaves, Router Plane, and Scrapers I love my tools and I spend a great deal of my life in my shop. So when it comes to tool organization, I like to put a little extra time into building racks and holders that are custom-designed for functionality and beauty. To some it may seem silly to use a wood like Walnut for these things but consider that I have a lot of small walnut scraps that serve no other purpose. So why not use them to organize and beautify my shop space. Feel free to use any wood species you have access to.

Between the video and the images below you should be able to make custom holders and racks for your tools. The reason I didn't include official plans for these is because unless you have my exact tool collection, the numbers won't mean much. So get your measurements from the tools themselves.

The glue I used for all of these racks is Titebond Quick & Thick. The thick consistency and fast dry time makes is perfect for small projects like these.




SUBSCRIBE!





TAKE YOUR WOODWORKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL





SUPPORT US ON PATREON!





PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY MARC





CHECK OUT OUR SECOND CHANNEL





WOOD WHISPERER en EspaƱol





CHECK OUT OUR SHOP TOURS





GET INSPIRED BY OUR VIEWER PROJECT LIBRARY





DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP

Android: or iOS:



WIN FREE TOOLS!





Follow me on:

TWITTER -

FACEBOOK -

INSTAGRAM -

Pinterest:

custom tool holders,tool racks,chisel rack,in-drawer chisel rack,tool storage,Spokeshave rack,card scraper rack,Router plane holder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments