Advertisement

Value Study for Watercolor - Lesson from Andy Evansen

Value Study for Watercolor - Lesson from Andy Evansen I am going to share with you what I learned from Andy Evansen's workshop. Making a value study and use it as a vision for my painting

Watercolor Essential course early access is available now! New lessons just added!


Sign up for my Fast Track Watercolor eBook, update, and newsletters:


My Instagram:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Materials I use for this painting: (affiliation links)

Escoda Ultimo, synthetic squirrel hair brush


Escoda Versatil, synthetic kolinsky brush #6 and #10



Escoda Pearla, synthetic brush #8 and #10



My painting light - PHIVE LED Desktop Lamp


#watercolorcourse #cafewatercolor

andy evansen,watercolor techniques,value study watercolor,value study for watercolor,watercolor tutorial,cafewatercolor,painting light with watercolor,aquarelle,cityscape,demonstration,how to paint,landscape,painting,painting for beginners,palette,process,step by step,urban sketching,watercolor demo,watercolor exercise,watercolor for beginners,watercolor lesson,watercolor technique,watercolor tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments