Advertisement

Walmart Corned Beef Smoked Brisket | Weber SmokeFire | BBQ Champion Harry Soo SlapYoDaddyBBQ.com

Walmart Corned Beef Smoked Brisket | Weber SmokeFire | BBQ Champion Harry Soo SlapYoDaddyBBQ.com #HarrySoo #SlapYoDaddyBBQ #CornedBeef
Happy St. Patricks Day! Try this amazing BBQ corned beef recipe. Click “SHOW MORE” for links and info. Love outdoor grilling? Want to master BBQ so you can spread BBQ love? You've come to the right place. I've been cooking and teaching with live fire over 10 years as a competition BBQ cook. You may have also seen me on Chopped Grill Masters, Cutthroat Kitchen, Smoked, and BBQ Pitmasters. Be sure to subscribe for recipes and black belt pitmaster tips and tricks.

Harry’s tees -
Buy Harry’s fav items on Amazon -
Donations/Sponsors -
Awards -
Why you don't wash your meat

- PRODUCTS –
Thermapen Instant Read Thermometers -
BBQ Dragon Spin Grate -
Jealous Devil Charcoal -
Grill Grates -
Green Mountain Pellet Grill Daniel Boone -
Harry's Championship Rub -
Harry's Championship Chicken Rub -
Harry's Championship Beef Rub -
Weber Kettle
Weber Smokey Mountain 18
Weber Smokey Mountain 22
Harry buys wood chunks from Patty
Harry's WSM Cajun Bandit Replacement doors
Pink butcher paper -
Injector -
Harry's rubs and sauce on Amazon:
Knife sharpener
Instafire -

- VIDEOS –
Grilling Life Skills Video -
How to select Meats -
Why Harry started this channel

- RECIPES -




- LINKS -
Harry’s website w 200 recipes:
Harry's BBQ class info:
Harry's rub and sauce on his website:
Thermoworks thermometers used in video:
Charcoal Harry likes:

- MY SOCIAL MEDIA –
Youtube -
Facebook Slap Yo Daddy BBQ -
Facebook Harry Soo -
Twitter - @slapyodaddybq
Instagram -
Printerest -
Food Gawker -
LinkedIn -
Yelp -

New Here?

Hi! I'm Harry Soo, a Grand Champion pitmaster from in Diamond Bar, near Los Angeles. Welcome to my vlogs, BBQ product reviews, travel & lifestyle videos, BBQ contests, classes, as well as interviews and stories.

On weekdays, I'm an IT nerd living a Dilbertesque existence in a fabric covered cubicle in downtown LA. I'm the head tour guide for a team of IT project managers who build datacenters, networks, servers, and infrastructure that helps bring tap water to 300 cities and 20 million residents in SoCal.

On weekends, I come alive as a pitmaster, competitor, and BBQ instructor. You've seen me on BBQ Pitmasters, Food Network, Chopped Grill Masters, Smoked, Cutthroat Kitchen, and local TV in California. My shtick is I've used a humble 18-inch Weber Smokey Mountain smoker to win 100+ first places and 1st place USA in the Kansas City BBQ Society (KCBS) awards including best chicken, brisket, and sirloin; and I've won over 27 Grand Championships. I've personally taught 200+ classes and trained 3,000+ pitmasters in small hands-on dozen student classes in the US, Sydney, London, Kuala Lumpur, Canada, and Hawaii.

I get many questions weekly about how to grill and barbecue. Since I started cooking professionally in 2008, I've answered thousands via email so I decided to post my answers via video to reach a wider audience. I'll do my best to post a video on my channel periodically. I upload vlogs, BBQ product reviews, travel & lifestyle videos, BBQ contests, classes; as well as interviews and stories.

How-to,how to cook,recipes,food,cooking,recipe,meat,smoking,smoked,smoker,tasty,charcoal,smoke,harry soo,slap yo daddy bbq,st. patrick's day,corn beef hash,corned beef,corned beef and cabbage,brisket,bbq brisket,bbq corned beef,corn beef,corned beef brisket,

Post a Comment

0 Comments