Advertisement

VLOGMAS DAY 15 - DIY TEACHER GIFTS - Fun And Inexpensive Goodies For Friends, Neighbors or Teachers!

VLOGMAS DAY 15 - DIY TEACHER GIFTS - Fun And Inexpensive Goodies For Friends, Neighbors or Teachers! Hey friends! Today I am really excited to show you 9 cute goodies that are easy to make and inexpensive! I picked up all the items from my local grocery store (except the oven mitts from TJ Maxx) and put these gifts together with some supplies from around the house! I hope you are enjoying Vlogmas with me! I am having a blast. If you are new, I would love for you to watch my INTRO VIDEO: and consider subscribing to my channel! Thank you so much for all of your support!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM:

"yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes." James 4:14

this faithful home,home decor,clean with me,inspiration,lifestyle,craft projects,organization tips,vlogmas,christmas,Christmas decor,diy christmas gifts,christmas gifts for teachers,easy diy gift ideas,teacher gifts,christmas goodies,diy,do it yourself,inexpensive Christmas gifts,homemade christmas gifts,gifts for her,gifts for him,teacher,family,friends,neighbors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments