Advertisement

Getting into my dream school! ***INDIAN EDITION***

Getting into my dream school! ***INDIAN EDITION*** HEY GUYS!!
My name is Mrityunjaya and I am a 18 year old vlogger. I post weekly videos of almost everything. Here I am with my college decision reaction video.

Like, Comment & Subscribe!

Instagram


Add me on snapchat
mrityunjaya009

What do I use to film?
Oneplus 3t


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Getting into my dream school! ***INDIAN EDITION***,i got into my dream school,college decision reaction,texas a and m,tamu,cu boulder,mit,purdue,arizona state university,indian student applies abroad,mrityunjaya lala,basically indian,study abroad,future buffs,college decisions,going abrod to study,college decision reaction indian student,applying as an international student,dream college,aerospace engineering,indians,

Post a Comment

0 Comments